Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nibiru Observed at Neumayer Station, Antarctica



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIAPp7zVTas&feature=relmfu

Published on Sep 22, 2012 by
Hello Everyone. This is Valerie Ann with The Truth Exposition Show at http://freedomizerradio.com. I have been conducting research on earth changes. I frequently view the live cam at Neumeyer Station in Antarctica. However, for the last several weeks I have been observing a strange "sun like" light, which occurs approximately 2-3 hours prior to the schedule sunrise for this area. Check out this video. In addition, and more importantly, there is a planet like form in the background that I noticed. I check the sunrise for 9/22/2012 and the sunrise was scheduled for 7:34 a.m. and the moonrise was at 7:45 a.m. (UTC). the planet like form in the backgorund that you will see in this video is Full. Please keep in mind there is no Full Moon at neumeyer on 9/22/2012. I completely understand and am fully aware that the Twilight time prior to sunrise can illuminate the sky with some sunlight. However, I do not believe that this could happen approximately 3 hours prior to actual sunrise, which is why I am questioning what I have observed. So should have you have comments or advice, I would love to hear it. Thanks for watching. You can listen to my show at http://freedomizerradio.com on SUnday evenings from 10:30 p.m. to 12:00 A.M. (EST) (WHICH IS 7:30 P.M. TO 9:00 P.M. pst). WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

2 comments:

  1. I truly believe on its existence. There are too many proofs to lay down.
    home security

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then go to the other side of the world and have a look for yourself. I did. It does not exist and I have countless pictures to prove it. My advice: get out of your house and get a hobby. This spreads like a viral fungus. it slowly infects the minds of the bored and the too lazy to get out and find their own "proof." so stupid. get a life people.

      Delete